Need a Personal Coach?
The focus of coaching is always on the desired outcome or results. It focuses on where you are in this present moment, who you want to be, where you want to be, and how you want to get there. The outcome is something that is tangible and measurable.
In addition to coach training, we provide coaching services to individuals needing a “listening ear” and someone to assist them in “moving forward” toward tangible and measurable outcomes to their personal dreams and life goals.
If you need a life coach, complete the form on the CONTACT page and select: “I need a coach.”
If you have already chosen a QuickStep Coach, you may go to Client Coaching Contract and submit a customized contract for approval.
What is Coaching?
“Coaching is believing in people. It’s listening intuitively and asking powerful questions to encourage and support people in achieving their goals and their personal dreams within the context of work, home and community.” Ed Hale
Coaching is a unique and distinct set of skills.
- A relational partnership
- Believing in people
- Listening and asking instead of telling
- Aligned toward the future
- Influence, not authority
- Based on internal motivation
- A support system for change
“The reason I coach is that it is the most effective way to transform the lives of those desiring to make needed changes in their life.”
How much does having a personal coach usually cost?
QuickStep charges $225 per month for two sessions per month (about every other week).
Executive coaches charge more and typically work with clients three or four times per month. Obviously, corporate coaching is more, and can cost $300 to $500 per month and starts at $150 per session. Corporate coaching often includes on-site programs and online computerized assessments.
Why Does Coaching Work?
Coaching works because of three unique features:
- Synergy: Client and coach become a team, focusing on the client’s goals and needs and accomplishing more than the client would alone.
- Structure: With a coach, a client takes more actions, thinks bigger and gets the job done, thanks to the accountability, which coaching provides.
- Expertise: The coach knows how to assist individuals to make better decisions, set the best goals, and restructure their personal and professional lives for maximum productivity and success.
What does a Coach do?
A coach is a specialist at empowering people to achieve their best personal outcomes and desires. From these encouragements come actions that produce powerful results. A trained, professional coach is masterful at assisting clients in appreciating the values and beliefs that support every aspect of their life, especially those that make dreams come true!
Individuals seeking coaching for themselves will have a thinking partner with whom to investigate various options to solve stressful problems, issues or concerns. These unresolved issues undermine the ability to fulfill personal goals and desires.
A coach helps the client to:
- Solve problems
- Reach Goals
- Design a plan of action
- Make decisions
In addition to these elements of coaching, the coach “stays in contact” with the client as he realizes success in the following ways:
- Implements the plan of action – works through the inevitable changes and any obstacles
- Maintains a healthy balance between personal and professional life
- Keeps looking ahead to take advantage of opportunities that are now formulating
- Brings out their personal best, keeping focused on needs, values and vision
If you need a coach, click the button below and select: “I need a coach.”