Managing people in today’s world has become less about “command and control” and more about “development and empowerment.” Increasingly, managers are taking some responsibility for ensuring that their staff members always have the knowledge and skills necessary to perform at a high level. Managers and supervisors are doing more coaching.
QuickStep Coach Training provides affordable professional clinics and workshops to enhance leadership abilities through coaching. Leaders, supervisors, managers, and ministers come to our training and discover a new discipline that propels them into a new way of thinking about managing people. We believe that coaching is not mentoring or telling someone what to do or how to do it. It is a skill in asking the right kinds of questions to assist people in thinking about their concerns and expanding their creative imagination toward a solution.
The benefits of becoming a coach are both professional and personal.
On a professional level, coach training makes you a better leader, giving you the ability to enhance any job-role in any organization.
- You will enable members and employees to overcome a problem without “solving it for them.”
- You will learn how to patiently listen to others to the point of “hearing what is not said.”
- You will learn how to ask powerful questions that help others think clearly and objectively when they are “stuck.”
- You will assisting others in developing their own action plan to reach goals.
- You will bring out the best in people, encouraging them to strive for excellence.
Be prepared for how your personal life will change as you integrate coaching into your lifestyle.
- Coaching will have a beneficial effect on your personal relationships.
- The depth of training will enhance your ability and skills as a manager of your own life.
- Your sense of personal satisfaction in life will increase.
Individuals investigate coach training for different reasons. Some people want to build on their skills and abilities to help others reach their goals. For others, it is more of a personal journey and a time for growth. Whatever your reason, the core competencies and skills you acquire during your training with us will have a positive impact on your life and in the lives of others.
QuickStep Coaching will also help you customize an affordable plan to achieve your first credential with the International Coach Federation.
If you have any questions, or need more information about QuickStep Coach Training contact us below.