We are now booking for
(See Requirements Below)
Call for Available Dates: 903-262-4955
Requirements for Hosting a Clinic:
- Schedule the clinic 60-90 days prior to the clinic date.
- A deposit of $50 is required to hold your clinic date. (Should cancelation or rescheduling be caused by the host and participants request a refund, a 5% administration fee (based on the participant’s registration fee) will be taken from the deposit for each canceled participant.
- A properly climate controlled room – at least 40′ x 60′ that can seat up to 12 people at tables facing the front. A registration, refreshment and facilitator’s table.
- An electrical outlet within 20 feet of projector table (facilitator’s table).
- A large projection screen, smooth white wall, or large flat screen TV in the room.
- Video projector with sound system is required if there is no large flat screen TV.
- Provide coffee and water throughout the clinic.
- Promote the clinic to area businesses and churches. We will provide a one-page full-color promotional flyer for you to distribute when the date and location of your clinic are approved. We will also help through promotional emailing around the state.
- Price of the clinic is $295 per person (includes tuition and materials).
- One FREE tuition provided for the clinic host.
- Minimum of 5 paying clients per clinic, within one week of clinic date to avoid cancelation.
- CLICK HERE for a Room Set Up Diagram for a Clinic.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to cancel a clinic if attendance requirements are not met.
Complete this FORM to Book Your Own Clinic
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy:
We know that unexpected things happen along the way. If you must cancel or reschedule a clinic, please email us using the CONTACT US Form. You will have the opportunity to reschedule at a convenient time for both parties. All required class hours must be completed to receive full credit. QuickStep Coaching reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a clinic or program for any reason. Cancellation may also be caused by low enrollment or unforeseen situations beyond our control by the clinic host. If a clinic or program is rescheduled or canceled, participants will be notified by email. Participants may then enroll in the next available scheduled course, or request a refund.
Refunds: Unless there is a cancellation or a mistake on the part of QuickStep Coaching, all refunds will include a 5% administration fee. Should cancelation or rescheduling be caused by the host, and participants request a refund, a 5% administration fee (based on the participant’s registration price) will be taken from the deposit for each canceled participant. Please register carefully!