QuickStep Coaching Philosophy
Building on the ICF Philosophy of Coaching, QuickStep Coaching strives to teach a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and a unique creation made in God’s image.
Standing on this foundation, it is a coach’s responsibility to:
1. Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve;
2. Encourage client self-discovery;
3. Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies;
4. Hold the client responsible and accountable;
5. Treat every client with the utmost respect in a professional manner that is above reproach;
6. Practice the ICF Professional Core Competencies and pledge accountability to the ICF Code of Ethics.