There are two levels of membership in the Quickstep Coaching Network. Each level indicates your commitment to life coaching and to the success of your clients. But equally important – it is an investment in you.
What is the difference in the 2 Levels of Membership?
An “Active Network Member” has been placed on the rotating list for assigned QuickStep clients; and is responsible for:
- Signing an Annual Quickstep Coaching Contract by March 31 of each year.
- Maintaining an updated Member Profile and W-9 Form in the Quickstep Coaching office.
- Paying an Annual Membership Fee of $200 by March 31 of each year. (The membership fee for first year members joining after September 30 is $100.)
- Completing at least 4 of the 8 courses of Quickstep Continuing Coach Education each calendar year.
- Committing to the ICF Code of Ethics.
- Completing a Monthly Coaching Report.
- Members are urged (but not required) to work toward at least an ACC credential with the International Coach Federation.
- Note: To receive BGCT church planter assignments, you must be a member of a BGCT affiliated church.
An “In-active Network Member” has not been given coaching assignments within the network and is placed on the official waiting list to move to active status; and is responsible for:
- Completing all Training Requirements.
- Coach at the Minimum Coaching Skill Requirements for Oral Exam.
- Completing at least 4 of the 8 courses of Quickstep Continuing Coach Education each calendar year (at the member price).
- Maintaining an updated Member Profile in the Quickstep Coaching office.
- Logging at least 5 hours of coaching per calendar year – paid or pro bono (coaching hours are defined and should be logged according to ICF standards).
- Note: Active Network Members are chosen from the In-active Member list! Meeting all membership requirements does not imply or guarantee you a position on the Active Network Member list. There must be an opening for coaches or a larger number of clients before we move more coaches to the Active List.